Thursday 1 October 2015

Lady Penelope

For audio click here
A slight Red Warning here :-)
Lady Penelope looked at me and smiled,
‘Hello Hassan,’ she said.
She always called me Hassan I had no idea why? I didn’t look anything like a Hassan, do a Google image search for the name Hassan and you won’t find a picture of a 19-year-old white kid from Staines. But it’d been going on so long, I didn’t have the heart to correct her.
Mind you, Lady Penelope was no lady, she was our next-door neighbour but she looked like Lady Penelope from the Thunderbirds cartoon. A blonde bob haircut that we often thought was a wig, and a face so botoxed it might have been the recycled from the silicon rubber used to make the marionettes.  When we were younger we used to watch her sunbathe from my brother’s bedroom window, she’d lay in the sun for hours on end and we’d sneak a peak at her naked tummy and legs, willing her to go topless; she never did. But as we’d got older and the girls in our school grew breast of their own we stopped worry about Lady Penelope and started trying to get a peak down Maria Jefferson’s top, or up Wendy Duckworth’s skirt.
‘Good morning Mrs Munroe,’ I said.
‘Hassan, do you think you could help me with my computer?’ Lady Penelope asked.
‘Sure,’ I said skipping over the wall, ‘what’s the problem?’
‘It’s frozen,’ she said, ‘Come in I’ll show you.’
We went into her house and I sat down behind the computer and moved the mouse. It wasn’t frozen at all, the screen came to life and there was a picture of Lady Penelope and Mr Munroe fucking. I stared at the screen and then felt Lady Penelope behind me; she was close, too close. She ran her fingers through my hair.
‘Do you like what you see Hassan?’ she said seductively. I nodded.
‘Turn around,’ she said. I did as I was told. All those times I’d longed for Lady Penelope to take off her bra and now I wished she’d put it back on again, and her knickers and her top and her skirt.
‘Um Mrs Munroe,’ I said. ‘
‘Take me Hassan, use your young hands on my old body, cherish me with your virility, fulfil your fantasy, and let me fulfil mine.’
‘I’m sorry Mrs Munroe, I’m gonna be late for college.’ I said and pushed her out of the way and ran out of the house. 

‘Dave,’ I said to my brother when I saw him later that day, you’ll never guess what happened. Lady Penelope…’
‘Asked you to fix her computer?’ He said.
‘How did you know?’ I said.
‘She pulled it on me last week.’ .
‘What did you do?’ I asked.

‘Oh I fixed her computer good.’ He said with a wink.

3 comments:

  1. Petra Goláňová3 October 2015 at 08:02

    ' 'Oh I fixed her computer good.’ He said with a wink.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petra Goláňová3 October 2015 at 08:03

    ' ‘She pulled it on me last week.’ .‘What did you do?’ I asked.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Petra Goláňová3 October 2015 at 20:58

      I didn't want to choose this one , it's just a computer mistake . ;-)

      Delete