Thursday 5 March 2015

Camping Holiday


Bea was more like a camping holiday than a hotel room; a couple of nights of excitement and adventure, a chance to get down and dirty but not the long term solution. It had been lust at first sight, the first time I saw her, she had a look on her face that suggested she was planning what she was going to do with me when she got me home alone. She had a wicked smile with dimples that accentuated the mischievousness. Her hair was held in a high ponytail that seemed to have a life of its own, dancing on her head as she moved. Everything about her was provocative, she walked like a cat on the prowl, she spoke in a husky whisper, the words tingling the skin, and she had the most infectious, dirty giggle I’d ever heard. She was sex on legs,
She was the kind of woman who was so out of my league that my only hope that we might be drawn together in the cup competition. And somehow, I got lucky.
So we embarked on a crazy whirlwind love affair, we both knew it was never going to last but it didn't stop us. It was just lust, passion, a mutual attraction, an itch that needed to be scratched.  And boy did we scratch, we scratched the itch, the places around the itch and places that had never troubled us before. We scratched in public and behind closed doors. We ignored warnings that scratching would leave a scar. We were calamine lotion for each other's chicken pox. It was the most exciting time of my life, I longed for it to continue but feared I would wake up one morning and our itch would be soothed, no need for more calamine. And of course the excitement wore off, the itch was sated, we became more like cod liver oil than calamine lotion.
And now she's left me, she's gone, I look around the flat, it feels empty without her, her things scatted around the place, the evidence of hurried packing, her crazy, disorganised mind. Her scent still hangs on the stuffy air, I should really open a window. But she’ll be back, well I hope she'll be back. After all she's only off on her hen night, a night away with the girls and this time next week she’ll be my wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment